SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Serves in a position of analytical leadership through financial planning and analysis for the business. This position provides opportunity to collaborate closely with a diverse set of business functions in the process of reporting, analyzing and interpreting meaningful conclusions for business results. Lead activities for reporting and presentations related to Annual Budget, forecasts, strategic planning, and management reviews. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of Corporate Finance and can support the strategic and operational objectives of the business. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
Chief Financial Officer
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting, planning, budgeting process
- Take existing Budget models to the next level including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Financial Analysis including in depth Gross Margin by Line of Business and pricing analysis
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Assist in various corporate finance analysis, including KPIs, metrics
- Perform and support financial analysis of potential acquisitions and assist with due diligence
- Develop financial projections for acquisition targets and assist manage integration plans
- Perform various valuation analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparable and precedent transactions, as well as potential consequences, among others
- Support ad hoc requests from CFO/ Director Finance and miscellaneous special projects as needed.
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Financial Expertise
- Ethical Practice
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This position has no current personnel assigned to be supervised.
Education, Experience and Certification:
- 5+ years of FP&A experience within a corporate setting OR
- 5+years in public accounting (Big 4 or regional firm)
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics (or a related discipline) preferred
- MS Excel and PowerPoint expert
- Effective communication, presentation and writing skills
- Detail oriented with insight to determine applicability of big picture analysis
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team, take the initiative and show strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to create concise and decision supporting analysis is essential
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and recommendations simultaneously
- Positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
- High level of motivation and initiative
Other Duties as Required:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aptitude Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Aptitude celebrates the diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive, and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.