Insights Into Multiple Myeloma Northeast
Perspectives on current treatment practices regarding frontline therapy of multiple myeloma (MM), the evolving role of MRD testing in MM, current treatment practices in later lines of therapy, and attitudes toward recently introduced agents
Keith Stewart, MB, ChB
Mayo Clinic, Phoenix / Scottsdale, AZ, US
Export meeting topicsView Agenda
Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Risk stratification
- Selection of induction therapy for transplant-eligible and -ineligible patients
- Incorporation of 4-drug regimens
- Transplant: eligibility, timing
- Maintenance therapy: which patients, which agents (lenalidomide, bortezomib, now ixazomib?), for how long?
- Evolving role of MRD in multiple myeloma
Treatment of Patients in Early Relapse
- What is the optimal approach for patients progressing after 1 prior line of therapy?
- Optimal integration of mAbs: elotuzumab, daratumumab
Treatment of Patients in Later Relapse
- Approach to treatment of patients progressing after ≥2 prior regimens (Impact of prior therapy on selection among pomalidomide, daratumumab, or other; weekly vs twice-weekly carfilzomib plus dexamethasone; incorporation of selinexor and venetoclax)
- Impact of prior treatment, patient characteristics, and residual toxicities
- Focus on emerging options: immune checkpoint inhibitors, CAR T therapy, bispecific antibodies?
GEOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION & CONTENT DEVELOPMEN
The group of advisors comprised of community oncologists from the Northeast region of the US.
Complete the form below to receive additional information.