Insights Into HER2+ Breast Cancer Northwest
Perspectives on current treatment practices regarding HER2+ metastatic breast cancer, management of progressive HER2+ metastatic disease, and attitudes toward recently introduced and upcoming agents.
Ingrid Mayer, MD
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Start discovering the insightsView Report
- An insights-generating meeting focusing on treatment of HER2+ breast cancer was held on December 10, 2020, in a virtual setting
- Disease state and data presentations were developed in conjunction with Ingrid Mayer, MD, a medical expert from Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Insights on the following therapies were obtained: trastuzumab (and biosimilars), lapatinib, pertuzumab, T-DM1, neratinib, tucatinib, trastuzumab deruxtecan, AIs, and chemotherapies
GEOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- Data collection was accomplished through use of audience response system questioning and moderated discussion
- Attendees of the roundtable represented community oncologists from California, Washington, Oregon, and Wyoming
Complete the form below to receive additional information.