Insights Into Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Midwest
Perspectives of community physicians from the midwest region of the United States on the management of newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory CLL
Susan O’Brien, MD
UC Irvine Medical Center, Orange, CA, US
Export meeting topicsView Agenda
Start discovering the insightsView Report
REPORT TOPICS INCLUDE
Factors guiding first-line therapy
- Impact of biomarkers (del(17p)/TP53 mutation), patient age, performance status, and comorbidities on therapy choice
- Navigating chemotherapy, chemoimmunotherapy, chemo-free therapy options, and BCR signaling inhibitors
- MRD: should we check? How? When? And why?
- MRD and role of maintenance therapy
- Role of fixed-duration treatment vs treatment until progression
Factors guiding second-line and subsequent therapy
- Relapsed vs refractory disease
- Impact of prior therapy on next therapy
- Monotherapy vs combination therapy
- Role of treatment discontinuation
- Is there a role for MRD?
GEOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- A moderated roundtable discussion focusing on treatment of CLL was held on September 30, 2020
- The group of advisors comprised 12 community oncologists from the midwest region of the US
- Data collection was accomplished through use of audience response system questioning and in-depth moderated discussion
Complete the form below to receive additional information.