Insights Into Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) during the COVID-19 Pandemic—Central
Perspectives of community physicians from the central region of the United States on the management of newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
Nitin Jain, MD
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Start discovering the insightsView Report
REPORT TOPICS INCLUDE
- Report providing the insights from a moderated roundtable discussion focusing on treatment of CLL
Disease state and data presentations were developed in conjunction with Dr Nitin Jain and Dr Roy Chemaly from MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Insights on the following topics will be obtained:
- Cancer Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory CLL
- Data collection was accomplished through use of audience response system questioning and in-depth moderated discussion
- The group of advisors comprised community oncologists from the central region of the United States
Complete the form below to receive additional information.