Insights Into Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Ohio and Pennsylvania
Perspectives on management of newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory AML
Courtney D. DiNardo, MD
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Start discovering the insightsView Report
Insights on the following AML therapies were obtained
- cytarabine and daunorubicin (ie, 7+3)
- gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- liposomal daunorubicin and cytarabine
GEOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- A moderated virtual roundtable discussion focusing on treatment of AML was held on September 1, 2020.
- Disease state and data presentations were developed in conjunction with a medical expert from the University of Colorado
- The group of advisors comprised community oncologists from the Ohio and Pennsylvania (USA)
- Data collection was accomplished through use of audience response system questioning and in-depth moderated discussion
Complete the form below to receive additional information.