Insights Into Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Northeast
Perspectives on management of newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory AML
Elias Jabbour, MD
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Export meeting topicsView Agenda
Insights on the following AML therapies were obtained
- cytarabine and daunorubicin (ie, 7+3)
- gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- liposomal daunorubicin and cytarabine
GEOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- A moderated virtual roundtable discussion focusing on treatment of AML was held on August 17, 2020.
- Disease state and data presentations were developed in conjunction with a medical expert from the University of Colorado
- The group of advisors comprised 8 community oncologists from the Northeast (USA)
- Data collection was accomplished through use of audience response system questioning and in-depth moderated discussion
Complete the form below to receive additional information.