Global Perspectives on Melanoma
Expert perspectives on the latest therapeutic developments, treatment approaches, and implications for clinical decision-making regarding melanoma, SCC, and BCC.
Jeffrey S. Weber, MD, PhD
NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Jason Luke, MD
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Alexander Eggermont, MD, PhD
Princess Máxima, Utrecht, the Netherlands
Axel Hauschild, MD
University of Kiel, Germany
Omid Hamid, MD
The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Reinhard Dummer, MD
University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland
Caroline Robert, MD, PhD
Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Download the meeting agendaView Agenda
Start discovering the insightsView Report
KEY TAKEAWAYS AND STRATEGIC INSIGHTS
- Prognostic and Predictive Markers in Melanoma
- Adjuvant and Neoadjuvant Therapies in Melanoma: What Is New There?
- Evolution of Immunotherapy for First-Line Metastatic Melanoma
- Emerging Insights in Relapsed/Refractory Metastatic Melanoma
- BRAF-Mutated Melanoma – New Developments or Stagnation?
- New Perspectives in the Management of SCC
Complete the form below to receive additional information.