Conference Coverage: ASCO 2022 – Focus on Lung Cancer
Expert perspectives and strategic insights on the latest therapeutic developments and translational research in lung cancer treatment.
Corey J. Langer, MD, FACP
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
KEY TAKEAWAYS AND STRATEGIC INSIGHTS
- Immunotherapy in Stage I–III NSCLC
- Immunotherapy in Stage IV NSCLC
- EGFR (common mutations): Resectable and Metastatic
- EGFR (exon 20 and other uncommon mutations)
- Oncogenic Fusions
- Oncogenic Mutations
- Other Targets in NSCLC/SCLC
Complete the form below to receive additional information.