CLIENT MANAGER ACCOUNT SERVICES
As a member of the account services team, the Account Services Client Manager (CM) is responsible for the timely and excellent execution of Medical Communications and Sole-sponsored programs. The CM is solution-oriented, anticipating issues with an eye toward integrating new ideas & solutions and creative strategies while ensuring effective support to produce superior results.
DIRECTOR ACCOUNT SERVICES
- Manage and execute client facing Medical Communications and Sole-sponsored programs as assigned
- Partner with Business Development on client meetings and updates globally across all lines of business
- Partner with Business Development on creation of the SOW and Budget.
- Partner and manage a mutli-disceplinery internal project team, consisting of scientific content managers, design, editorial, digital services as needed
- Build strong relationships and maintain regular and effective communication with life science partners, key opinion leaders, and internal stakeholders
- Work with multiple teams within the organization to accurately determine, assign, track and manage project plans to ensure deliverables are on-time and within budget
- Responsible for management of all phases of the project life cycle, including project financial management and reconciliations for each program
- Oversee Project Coordinator and delegate execution of project specific tasks
- Partner with Project Operations manager to facilitate air travel, hotel accommodations and transportation for delegates and expert faculty when required
- Ensure company systems and procedures are adhered to and/or improved to ensure all expectations are fulfilled
- Comply with organizational requirements for protection and use of intellectual property
- Available to travel as business requires
- Available for occasional teleconferences outside of usual working hours, to help ensure company-level global coverage of program and project needs
- Experience as an account manager at a healthcare agency, 3+ years
- Understanding of the HCP transfer of value reporting (Sunshine Act in US and EFPIA in EU)
- Demonstrated project management experience for meetings / events including congresses,
- Demonstrated experience in live event planning and management preferred
- worked with survey deployment and creating and managing surveys is a plus.
- Excellent decision making, critical thinking and problem-solving capability in a very fast-paced environment.
- Be highly organized and able to keep team members moving forward and on track
- Strong client orientation and interpersonal skills
- symposia, speaker trainings, advisory boards
- Experience in delivery of digital solutions
- Fluent in spreadsheets and project management software
- Highly efficient in the use of Office 365